Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Least Favorite Listing

Wheaton Bulls Eye Red Glass Vase
My grandmother kept this vase on display for as long as I can remember.  I was not pleased when she left it to me when she passed away in 1985.  It's one of the few things she left to me that I didn't care for.  I hate to part with most of the other items I have listed, but I just don't have the display space for it all and I need the money.  But I look forward to selling this vase and getting it out of my home!

I don't know why I don't like it.  Perhaps it jumped out of a dark corner and frightened me when I was a small child.  Maybe it made dark threats when no one was around to hear.  Is a malevolent ancestral spirit inhabit it?  Seriously,though, it does almost give me the creeps!

So for the love of heaven, would someone please buy this vase so I don't have to look at it anymore!

I have many vintage collectibles on my eCrater store, so come and browse, find a treasure for yourself, and share my site with your friends.  (Nothing else is sinister -promise.)




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I didn't realize I was not following you. Glad I found your blog. I have pinned the vase.

Unknown said...

You're great! I'm just getting the hang of all this and I really appreciate your support!