Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changes, Challenges and Resistance

Being human, I resist change! But I am making changes, hopefully for the better. As an online seller and web-challenged as well, I have realized that I have been very inconsistent in listing my store name, social links and my store link. So now, hopefully, I have the correct business name on everything.

This business name was selected with the help of my online selling mentor. I believe it's wonderful (of course I do - it's my store name!) and I want to share it: Something4Myself.

My store offers vintage collectibles, antique glass, antique and vintage china, vintage pottery, and some eclectic items. All are of the very best quality possible and are lovingly cared for and packaged for shipment. Visit http://4myself.ecrater.com today!

No comments: