Friday, March 23, 2012

The Joy of Writing About the Joys of Reading

Oh, I had done it!  I finished minutes ago writing my masterpiece blog about the joys of reading!  My fingers fairly flew as I put the finishing touches to it.  It was perfect: eloquent (without condescension), personable without being too personal, enlightening (without piety or pomposity)!  I really outdid myself this time.

My finger fairly trembled as I attempted to add the finishing touch:  a photo of a cookbook I offer for sale on my eCrater.  Then it happened....  I lost the whole damn blog!  I don't know if I can locate enough of the laptop to take to the repair shop, but it did make a satisfying crunching noise when it hit the wall.

And so, gentle reader, this is the best you are going to get tonight:  check out the listings at eCrater Stores Network.  Many of our sellers offer wonderful books.  And at this point, reading will be much more satisfying to me than writing!

Here's your photo (maybe):  Nope, no photo tonight, boys and girls!  Hahahahahah!!!!!  I must get control of myself!

It was so good....  Oh, it was so good....  Where the hell did it go?  Must stop giggling hysterically.


DISCLAIMER:  Written by, edited by an unsound mind.  If the reader has a distaste for sarcasm and self-depreciating humor, well, move along.  The author firmly believes in laughing at oneself whenever possible.



Something4Myself eCrater Store

eCrater Stores Network

No comments: