Thursday, April 26, 2012

Patio and Outdoor Dining

Ahhh!  Warm weather is upon us and it's time for picnics and cookouts.  Unfortunately, where I live involves lots of insects, especially mosquitoes (let's not even talk about the fact that our one day per year of spring has come and gone).  So we won't be doing picnics and cookouts.

I have a wonderful Tupperware super salad set which I have listed on eCrater - I certainly don't need it anymore!  In addition, I have several other Tupperware items which are suitable for indoor or outdoor dining.  All are vintage (over 20 years old), I am the original owner (now we're getting dangerously close to determining my age), and they are in really good condition.

Drop by my store - you may find something you really want or need.  Browse to you heart's content.  I always appreciate visitors and especially those who share my listings with friends.

http://4myself.ecrater.com/p/14334719/tupperware-salad-set-in-harvest-gold

3 comments:

Karen-CharmingsCollectibles said...

Great salad set! Love tupperware <3

Unknown said...

Thanks, Karen.

Unknown said...

I still use my vintage tupperware that I inherited from my mil.