Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This Week's ESN Topic: Frogs

Well, I'm at a loss.  Our blog topic this week on ESN is frogs.

Now, not a single listing of mine has anything at all to do with frogs.  Don't misunderstand me; I love frogs, especially the tree frogs we have here beside the Okefenokee Swamp.  I just don't have anything for sale that relates in any way to frogs. 

Some of my fellow members have items for sale which feature frogs and I encourage everyone to check them out.

For my store, all I can say is "If you feel froggy, jump, but don't bump your hind parts!"  Jump to eCrater Sellers Network and browse all the wonderful items listed by our members (mine included).  Your efforts will be rewarded.

eCrater Stores Network





http://4myself.ecrater.com/filter.php?sort=date&keywords=&perpage=80

No comments: